- Shaft, washer are all made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel Ezylock nut for T7
- EzyLock makes it very easy to change grindstones
- Kit includes: Shaft, EzyLock Nut, Nylon bearings, cross pin, stone washer and drive wheel washer
- MSK-250 fits the T-7 and any 250mm Tormek of any age
The new Tormek EzyLock shaft kit includes a self-tightening knob to secure the grindstone. No tools are required and you don’t need to exert any pressure on the nut to secure the grindstone. EzyLock makes it very easy to change grindstones, from the standard aluminum oxide to either of the speciality stones. The shaft and washer are made of stainless steel. The nut is also stainless steel for the T7 and a composite material for the T3. The kit includes an EzyLock Shaft, EzyLock Nut, two replacement nylon bearings, cross pin, stone washer and drive wheel washer. The MSK-250 fits the T-7, Tormek 2000 and any 250mm motorised Tormek of any age.
£46.00 . (£55.20 incl VAT)
Please share this Tormek product:
Contact us for more info on Tormek MSK-250 EzyLock Main Shaft Kit for T7 Price includes UK mainland delivery for order over £100 plus VAT. Use the livechat below or email us for more info.
Carriage for the UK Mainland is FREE on all Tormek orders over £100 - typically arriving within a few days. NEXT DAY DELIVERY options are also available. Also great prices for European and Worldwide shipping on all Tormek tools.